Stoney Mountain Gun Repair offers FFL Transfers
Our goal at Stoney Mountain Gun Repair is to be your first choice for firearms and firearm accessories; If you purchased a firearm from another dealer or need to transfer some firearms handed down to you through family or friends, we can help you take ownership.
Our firearm transfer policy is a tailored process that will have your item transferred to you in the fastest way possible. Take a few minutes to review our transfer policy and fees. We want to make your transfer as quick and painless as possible.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. We will contact you as soon as your transfer is ready for you to pick up!
- All FFL Requests must be made by a valid FFL license holder
- Customer must fill out electronic Transfer form before firearm is shipped to Stoney Mountain Gun Repair
- Per our company’s policy, we require that the transferring FFL must make contact requesting our FFL prior to shipping any firearms
- When transferring firearms to Stoney Mountain Gun Repair please include a copy of your FFL (or attach it below) along with an invoice
- Invoice should include customer information (name, phone number, order #) and firearm information (make, model, serial number, and purchase date)
- If you have any questions please email or call us 602-237-3117